Monero Dev Activity Report - Week 12 2022: 5 PRs, 5 Issues
This weekly report aims to provide a big picture view of Monero development activity, increase community support for existing devs and, hopefully, encourage new contributions.
1 - PRs (5, 4:1:0)
- #82261 Fix typo: SERIALIZE_TYPE_DUOBLE (jeffro256)
- #82272 [release-v0.17] Don’t require –rpc-login with –rpc-access-control-origins (jeffro256)
- #82283 Remove dead code from parserse_base_utils and fix unit tests (jeffro256)
- #38714 Docker: update Qt 5.15.2 -> 5.15.3 (selsta)
- #80475 wallet2: prevent duplicate outs (ghost)
2 - ISSUES (5, 2:3)
- #82256 high log level causes high memory usage during IBD / fresh sync (Gingeropolous)
- #38737 Signed binaries / Code signing for Windows (MajesticBank)
- #82248 1 input or 2 inputs? (shrBest)
- #38729 Bug in Address book when adding entries (JRB202)
- #387010 How do I get monderod file back after my antivirus deleted it? (TheStorm135)
That’s it for this week’s dev activity report. I will try and publish one every Sunday. Let me know if I missed anything or if you want to see any other statistics/repos included in future reports. Feedback/edits: @ /about.
Previous reports are listed in the [dev] section.