MRL's UkoeHB submits Seraphis wallet PoC CCS proposal
These tasks will be implemented in my seraphis_lib branch. [..] Build a wallet proof-of-concept that demonstrates all the ‘transaction engineering’ capabilities and implementation modularity of Seraphis/Jamtis.
Total funding: 81.4 XMR (50 USD + 0.2 XMR Rate). ETA: TBD (8 weeks @ 20hr/wk = 160hrs).
- build a [Seraphis] wallet proof-of-concept
- test out using x25519 for enote ECDH instead of ed25519, which may speed up enote scanning by a non-trivial amount (>10%)
- add validation code and plumbing for tx_extra fields
- add tx builder plumbing for tx fees
- add multisig tx builders for Seraphis (with unit tests) after the master branch is updated with PR #7877
- miscellaneous code cleanup
UkoeHB has previously contributed to Monero by co-authoring Zero to Monero (1st5 and 2nd6 edition) and submitting several MRL & Monero core issues and PR’s7. To learn more, consult the dev’s previous CCS proposal8.
To share your feedback, ask questions and support this proposal, consult !2903.
Update 22/3/14: moved to funding9.
Update 22/3/26: fully funded10.
https://github.com/monero-project/research-lab/issues/created_by/UkoeHB, https://github.com/monero-project/monero/issues/created_by/UkoeHB ↩