Monero Research Lab meeting scheduled for 3 November 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Research Lab1 meeting is scheduled to take place on Wednesday, November 3rd 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on IRC-Libera/Matrix2 in the #monero-research-lab channels.
Main discussion topics
- Further analysis of July-Aug 2021 tx volume anomaly
- Improvements to the mixin selection algorithm
- Seraphis/Triptych/Lelantus Spark
- Rucknium’s OSPEAD discussion
- MRL META: “Cat herding”, i.e. prioritization of research areas and features
- Active recruitment of technical talent, MRL structure
- Examine sample size and random seed matters in Monero’s unit tests
- Multisig Drijvers attack mitigation
To propose an agenda item, post a comment in #6243.
Logs from the previous MRL meeting can be found in #6224.
irc://irc.libera.chat/#monero-research-lab (IRC), https://matrix.to/#/#monero-research-lab:monero.social (Matrix) ↩