Monero Observer's CCS proposal is now open for community review
The Monero Observer CCS proposal1 has been submitted to the Ideas stage. At this point, I am waiting for the community to review it.
If you find this website helpful, please share your feedback on Gitlab and vote to pass the proposal to the Funding Required round.
My proposal is to keep working on the project for the next 3 months: September, October and November 2021. After that we can discuss 2022 plans based on community feedback.