Monero Development Workgroup meeting scheduled for 28 November 2021 1700 UTC
The next Monero Development Workgroup meeting is scheduled1 to take place on Sunday, 28 November 2021 at 17:00 UTC.
The meeting should take place on irc/matrix2 in the #monero-dev channels.
Main discussion topics
- Fee changes
- Decoy selection algorithm changes
- Ringsize increase
- UkoeHB’s multisig refactor
- i2p/Tor Network Screen Designs
- Removing unlock time
- Setting date for network upgrade (Confirm release name for 0.18)
- vtnerd’s proposals for E2E of P2P traffic
To view the full agenda and propose an item, consult #6331.
This meeting’s chairperson will be monerobull3.
Update: added new discussion topic to the list.
Update 11/28: logs for the meeting are available4.
During the meeting, the community has reached rough consensus5 for the following:
- Ring size: 16
- HF timeline: Mar 15th 2022 hard-fork, Feb 15th release, Jan 15th tag