CryptoGrampy proposes Android XMRig GUI miner app bounty
While there are a few apps out there of varying quality and up-to-dateness with regard to XMRig, there aren’t any apps that allow users to easily provide their on XMRig config, and don’t take any percentage off the top.
Minimum requirements include:
- Provide an open-source, completely user buildable Android APK written
- Should allow users to Start, Stop, and set # CPU cores for mining
- Can functionally work when pointed at various pools: MoneroOcean and P2Pool as mandatory examples
- Does not include a hard-coded donation
- Is free to download in all stores
The payout criteria:
- Code is open-sourced
- Demo of the miner
- Miner can be built / tested by community member
To start working on the project yourself, you should make your intentions public by posting a comment in the bounty’s thread2.
Alternatively you can contribute some XMR to the bounty address posted by the Monero Bounties Bot. Your donation will be reflected in the comments.
Total Bounty: ~2.7 XMR (Oct 24, 2021)