CryptoGrampy seeks funding for Monero Desktop Drag and Drop Widget Dashboard
[..] I thought of a potentially very cool idea… rather than creating a one off desktop app, why not build out a desktop drag n’ drop widget dashboard [..]
The software would allow users to create their own custom dashboards and developers to create and publish awesome Monero experiences without having to constantly re-invent the wheel.
- create the proof of concept in Electron using a popular front end framework and drag and drop library
- create a drag and drop Monerod controller widget that can connect to Monerod
- create a drag and drop timer widget that can specify monerod start and stop times
- create a data display widget that displays current monerod data
- the dashboard is persistent and will retain the widgets upon restart
- code is all open source [..]
To support CryptoGrampy’s work, you can contribute some XMR to the bounty address posted by the Monero Bounties Bot2. Your donation will be reflected in the comments.
Total Bounty: ~0.8 XMR (so far)
There’s also a related discussion thread3 available.
Update: demo now available4.
Update 22/1/26: final demo available, ready to claim bounty5.